Site menu
Tag Board
Sunday, 2024-05-05, 7:09 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Report Center » Report a Player » reporting moderator (reporting moderator)
reporting moderator
assassinDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 4:50 AM | Message # 1
Group: Member
Your ingame name: assassin
Ingame name of player you're reporting: moderator
Why you are reporting this player: Impersonating mod just by use of name "moderator"
Proof (This is very important for us as we need to have some kind of evidence that this person did actually break the rules)

Other comments: This player has been warn by me in cc and in pm to change there name because they can not have this name because of it having "mod" in it and not only that but it saying "moderator", which is in breach of the rules.

Added (2013-12-17, 4:50 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Don't do nothing to this account I thought it was a new player. But this account is tristens account.  So please close and delete this report

tristenDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 7:57 AM | Message # 2
Forum and In-Game Administrator
Group: Users
Yes, as stated in Assassin's edit, i created the account thinking it would be a fun alt.
Then i realised i had Administrator rank in game and not Moderator, so if/when i get my staff rank back ingame, i would have the wrong username for an alt/mule account.

Therefore i decided to log out again, by closing the laptop i was on. Appearently the laptop does not hibernate when closed, and the account stayed online for the entire evening. I learned of it too late and this report was already filed.

So nothing to worry about, my bad with the log out mix up.

/Closed

Forum » Report Center » Report a Player » reporting moderator (reporting moderator)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search