Site menu
Tag Board
Sunday, 2024-05-19, 2:38 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community Interaction » General Discussion » Welcome all new players and old players (Welcome all new players and old players)
Welcome all new players and old players
assassinDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 10:26 AM | Message # 1
Group: Member
"Welcome all new and old players"

Just to let you know the owner of the server is "godz". 

I know most of you like/love to pk and have fun, Well I am here to tell you today that "godzpkscape"  is the place to be. This is a friendly server and We all as a godzpkscape community would like to welcome you all to the server. We are looking forward to having you to join us and play along beside us and become friends and just have a good time.

"Godz and the staff team" Have been working really hard on getting everything coded and ready for you guys. They Just got done coding this master piece what is called forums for all of you and us. They are also working as hard in game as well as they did on the forums, We would like To have a fun, friendly, server, So please read "Rules". That away the owner and staff team want have to explain them self over and over again, But I quote "Don't get me wrong, The staff team is willing to explain the rules to you and answer any questions that you have that needs to be answered". So don't be shy and ask all the questions that you want to ask. I am sure to note that there will always and hopefully be some there to answer your question and to help you when you need help.

Other then what I just wrote up top, We welcome you all once again. We also hope you like and enjoy the server. Donations are accepted. Only if you want to, that is clearly up to you.

-P.s. Lets get to pking- (Assassin)

Message edited by assassin - Thursday, 2013-12-12, 4:32 AM

FameDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 10:57 AM | Message # 2
Group: Users
Thanks biggrin

assassinDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 11:06 AM | Message # 3
Your welcome fame

FameDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 11:30 AM | Message # 4
U2 biggrin and all other Players

tristenDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 7:01 PM | Message # 5
Forum and In-Game Administrator
Good to see an excited crowd like you all are, we're glad that the forums are apreciated. Godz is doing a great job working with the game so together we should be able to improve GodzPK even further.

ZackDate: Thursday, 2013-12-12, 1:56 AM | Message # 6
Second in Command
Group: Owner
Man, I'm very happy to see how appreciated the staff team is sometimes, I'm glad that we have some people appreciate our hard work and take notice.  Thank you guys so much for being so patient with us while we make our community and server a better place.

CarlzgodzDate: Thursday, 2013-12-12, 4:25 AM | Message # 7
Hey Assassin nice speech, it's always nice to know some people really care and put effort into making such a master piece of a server. also i didn't know you liked pking?

Forum » Community Interaction » General Discussion » Welcome all new players and old players (Welcome all new players and old players)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search