Site menu
Tag Board
Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 9:41 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community Interaction » Suggestions » more pkp shop items (more pkp shop items)
more pkp shop items
assassinDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-10, 2:21 AM | Message # 1
Group: Member
We should have more pkp items in the pkp shop. What do you guys think any suggestions to add to the pkp shop?

tristenDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-10, 3:27 AM | Message # 2
Forum and In-Game Administrator
Group: Users
Yes i think we should revise the shop and add items that are often used in pk.
add veng/barrage rune set etc.

(5 pk points = 500/1000 veng or barrage spells (not sure how many runes of each that is)

And capes that go with pk tiers would also help.

Bronze pk cape = 100 pkpoints
Silver pk cape = 200 pk points
Gold pk cape = 500 pk points

The best thing about the capes would be that they are purchasable only after reaching the pk point quantity, and they would be only 1m to buy. So you would be motivated to pk to show off how far you are with your capes, yet you wouldnt have to spend way too many points on a cosmetic item.

lazohDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-10, 4:17 AM | Message # 3
Owner and Developer
Group: Owner
sounds pretty good tristen and i did add alot of items. last day well will work on it guys thanks for the suggestion

FameDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-10, 12:28 PM | Message # 4
Good idea with the new items and capes

assassinDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 0:48 AM | Message # 5
I don't think that it should be 500pkps for a cape and the cape be only 1mil because if you look at it, The c maul on price list is high price value. 500pkps is half of the c maul points, so the prices of the capes should value on the amount of pkps.

tristenDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 1:26 AM | Message # 6
Quote assassin ()
I don't think that it should be 500pkps for a cape and the cape be only 1mil because if you look at it, The c maul on price list is high price value. 500pkps is half of the c maul points, so the prices of the capes should value on the amount of pkps.

But a chaotic maul is tradeable and usable in combat so it has value, the capes would be cosmetic items, like skillcapes. And instead of 99 in a skill you would have to achieve 100/200/500 pk points. They also would not be tradeable, so there is no reason to pay large sums of money for it.

assassinDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 2:35 AM | Message # 7
Well I have to make a correction on what your saying. yes chaotic maul is of value and trade able. But About the skill capes people do use them to pk with some times. But I get what your saying, Just trying to help out and stuff. But I do get where you talking about the capes which is a good idea from that point of view, But also look at It this point of view, Would the players want cosmetic or would they want items they can pk with? so that's a iffy question and statement there.

tristenDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 4:07 AM | Message # 8
Quote assassin ()
Well I have to make a correction on what your saying. yes chaotic maul is of value and trade able. But About the skill capes people do use them to pk with some times. But I get what your saying, Just trying to help out and stuff. But I do get where you talking about the capes which is a good idea from that point of view, But also look at It this point of view, Would the players want cosmetic or would they want items they can pk with? so that's a iffy question and statement there.

I agree, wich is why the item won't waste their precious pk points.
People could pk with it if they wanted to, but like barrow gloves it would not drop.

So people could actually show off how good they are, imagine having a gold cape that shows that you have killed someone over 500 times! #swag or wut?

assassinDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-11, 4:50 AM | Message # 9
yeah, I like the idea it puts us off from every other server.

Forum » Community Interaction » Suggestions » more pkp shop items (more pkp shop items)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search