Wednesday, 2024-05-08, 1:42 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Community Interaction » Suggestions » Bossing armor
Bossing armor
tristenDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 8:13 AM | Message # 1
Forum and In-Game Administrator
Group: Users
What i'm suggestion is to create a set of armor and a sword, that would give % bonus when fighting bosses. It would NOT be tradeable.

The armor pieces would have the stats of Torags/Dharoks, and when the helm, platebody and platelegs are all worn, it would give a +40% defense bonus to all bosses.

The weapon would give +25% damage/attack chance to bosses.

How would a player get these?
(example suggestion)

The helmet would be sold at a shop for 50m.
The player would need to have killed at least 1000 npc's (monsters) in the game.
A simple ::npccount command would show your current progress.

This would mean that a player actually has to grind pvm for a while to get it.

The platebody would be obtained by completing a (hard) quest, that Godz would have to customly create. The quest should be very hard and have skill requirements such as a higher level in woodcutting, fishing, thieving etc.

This would mean that a player has to train several skills and really get involved with the game to get it.

The platelegs would be obtained by getting all combat stats 99 and resetting them (fame's prestige idea). There would be a prestige shop, wich would sell the platelegs for 50m cash but only after the player has prestiged his/her combat skills.

This would mean that a player has to work his skills up and would have to use the prestige system to get it.

The sword would be sold at a shop in the tzhaar area, for 100.000 tokkul.
Tokkul would be obtained by killing the tzhaar monsters (having a 50% chance to drop 500-1k tokkul)
Tokkul would not be tradeable and there would be no other way of getting it.

This would mean that a player has to grind a spot for a few days(!) in order to get it. This would show pure dedication and determination. Whoever achieves this sword would really be someone special.

The Armour, would make it much easier to fight against bosses as their attacks hit less often and do less damage.

The weapon, would make it easier to deal damage to the bosses.

The complete set, would also give a +10% droprate chance.

The complete set would only be achieved by really dedicated players, spending weeks getting it. It would give them a great advantage when fighting bosses wich should help them get drops easier.

The set should look cool, prefferable a custom armor set (i'm sure you can get models at a rsps website). I'm personally thinking Dark-Purple or black armor.

Please consider adding this, it would take  A LOT of your time and effort, and i'm pretty sure it would give tons of problems in the progress, getting it to work.

But IF you could do this, it would be unique in every way, and it would drive people into total dedication, wich is exactly what an owner would want from his players.

Please do NOT make this set available by donating for it, and do not let people donate for tokkul.

Please let me know what you all think.

FameDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 10:27 AM | Message # 2
Nice Idea

lazohDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 3:16 PM | Message # 3
Owner and Developer
Group: Owner
thats why im createing the amulets pretty much the same? almost done with em

tristenDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 3:30 PM | Message # 4
Forum and In-Game Administrator
Quote lazoh ()
thats why im createing the amulets pretty much the same? almost done with em

Also, you are handsome

Yeah it is, i was just hoping on having something really special wich i could obtain by grinding. I remember a different server i used to play, they had a tzhaar rapier wich was stronger than a Chaotic rapier, and it took 100k tokkul to buy it with 500-1k tokkul for each tzhaar kill.

It took me 3 days of non stop grinding to get it, and it felt really good when i did, i think i leeched the sword suggestion from the desire to have something like that again.

But yeah the amulets sound pretty good.

Also, thanks lol..

Forum » Community Interaction » Suggestions » Bossing armor
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Search